Back to Blog : Happy Face

Hello ! I am back to blog and have made a vow to myself to be a regular. This is my first post on the updated site and I can't wait to share my thoughts. 
For 5 mins each day this week, I have been trying a new fad called Face Yoga. If practiced every day for 5 mins your face muscles will tighten and tone and you should be wrinkle free ! Added benefits include a healthy glow and slimmer features. I have no concerns about getting older or the natural aging of the face but it definitely is worth a go, especially if like me exercise efforts are minimal. Those who are spending £££ on lotions and potions, why not give this a try for the same amount of time as one of your products take to get visible results ? You might just save a pretty penny.

I have take a series of photos looking like a lost actor to give you an idea of whats involved. 

Hx

Fix Smile

Keep the eyes natural and do a wide stretch at regular intervals for 30 seconds 

Rockstar Tongue 

Stretch tongue as far as you can at regular intervals for 30 seconds

Bumble Bee

breathe in and exhale through mouth making vibrations of lips in regular intervals for 30 seconds

Blowing Kisses

what it says on the tin but really stretch the puckering of the lips. Regular intervals for 30 seconds

Surprised !

widen your eyes and really feel the stretch on your forehead, regular intervals for 30 seconds

Blow Fish

really get some air into those cheeks like your holding breath underwater and push out. Regular intervals for 30 seconds

Swan Neck

tilt your head back, stretching your neck and hold whilst moving your jaw up and down. Regular intervals for 30 seconds

Comments

Popular Posts