Sexy & Solo: Top Three Toys



A recent opportunity has inspired me to branch out and be braver. I was asked what my favourite sex toy is and to describe the reasons why. Well, I can do one better than that so here I am about to share with you my top 3. You'll notice that my choice of toys are all vibrators, might not be for you but that's just how I vibe! 

Joke that bad, I should be sent to the punitentiary

...I'll stop now

I've gone through the pros and cons of each and what I think ultimately makes them so fabulous.
The Wand, The Lipstick and The Penguin...sounds like Narnia on crack but hey, all names aside; if you're looking to make a new addition for some self loving and/or to spice things up with others, then hopefully one of these might help. 

Happy buzzing !

Hx



Goddess that is SATC's Samantha Jones taught me everything I know when it comes to self love. Lesson number one, BUY A WAND ! or as Amazon like to call it; a "neck massager".


Like seriously, this is by far the best thing out there. What makes it even better is that there is a wireless version of the classic, goodbye batteries and cable tangles! It is a powerful beast with 20 different vibrating modes and 8 speed settings so be warned. 

Pro - Your orgasms will feel like a bottomless well, it is the gift that just keeps on giving.

Con - It's loud...like super loud...but fuck it, so worth it.



A travel sized buzz for your buck, what more could you want ! You could join the mile high club on a solo voyage to pass the time in the skies....or anywhere public if that takes your fancy. There isn't pattern variation, it's only single speed which is to be expected with something so small but it sure makes up for it as quite the pocket rocket !

Pro - Tiny and very discreet, just be careful you've got the right one when reapplying your makeup in a public loo!


Con - Awkward N battery which can be pricey to purchase, and a little fiddly to replace in the chamber

It was late in 2005 when I had watched the 1998 episode of Sex and the City. In 'The Turtle and the Hare', Miranda introduces Charlotte to the Rabbit and once I saw how hooked she got; I knew I had to have one. Prices for one were crazy at the time! probably because everyone was jumping on the Oprah bandwagon when her magazine gave it their seal of approval. Labeled by O Magazine as the "Rolls Royce of vibrators" and quite right too. So this became my first ever sex toy, my rabbit on a budget as I called it.
Known as the Eclipse Ultra 7 Penguitroinc Vibrator, it has a penguin in place of the rabbit ears. The multiple speed settings and pattern variations are sure to give you one heck of a time ! If you can afford a rabbit, get one ! I recommend the penguin out of nostalgia mainly, it's practically a vintage now but this is the next best option.

Pro - The rotating shaft made up of metal beads feels amazing, genius design work! and it's relatively quiet too.
Con - It's a 4xAA effort job and has a clunky base, so careful when you're thrusting wildly.... the battery case might fly off !

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts